Hwawesome

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hwawesome

We're the first international fan forum for T-ARA Hwayoung!

Hello! Welcome to Hwawesome.
Hwawesomes,please read the general rules and we're hiring! We need some moderators right now and we also need some donations!

4 posters

[Suggestion] Opening a Worldwide Thread

Hwabear890
    Hwabear890
    Admin
    Admin

[Suggestion] Opening a Worldwide Thread  Empty [Suggestion] Opening a Worldwide Thread

Post by Hwabear890 Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:04 am

I was thinking that we should add a thread for all the people form the same part of the country to hang out and talk to each other. I don't really know how to explain it but a lot of forums have it where they have a topic for a country and everyone from there can write there and talk with others from the same place. I don't think we have this thread yet so yea. It should be in the Hwangout thread because it's not really about Hwayoung well unless we talk about her there which I think we would. But um so yea that was just my suggestion. I hope the staff can think about this (I'm part of the staff lol Surprised ) and we can all think and talk about this. Please~!

Last edited by Hwabear890 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mllktea
    Mllktea

[Suggestion] Opening a Worldwide Thread  Empty Re: [Suggestion] Opening a Worldwide Thread

Post by Mllktea Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:51 pm

yea i think is a good idea, pretty general since many fanclub forums have their own country thread. But maybe first we gotta get more members since this is dead heh heh Smile will find ways to promote this forum more, hope the forum owner comes back soon so we can get this forum running
    Hwabear890
    Hwabear890
    Admin
    Admin

[Suggestion] Opening a Worldwide Thread  Empty Re: [Suggestion] Opening a Worldwide Thread

Post by Hwabear890 Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:16 am

Mllktea wrote:yea i think is a good idea, pretty general since many fanclub forums have their own country thread. But maybe first we gotta get more members since this is dead heh heh Smile will find ways to promote this forum more, hope the forum owner comes back soon so we can get this forum running

Yea I know right we need to get this forum up and running again. I hope the forum founder does come back soon. She said she was too busy with school Sad Hopefully soon she will comeback as well as the other moderators and staff. (I feel like I'm alone right now but I know I'm not. Sad )
    maijiyeon
    maijiyeon
    Admin
    Admin

Post by maijiyeon Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:23 pm

Yea. The suggestion is good. But everybody is too busy T_T Even me. D: I rarely visit and update this forum. I feel so bad. D:
    ryuzy
    ryuzy

Post by ryuzy Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:58 am

What about making the forum more active ??
    ryuzy
    ryuzy

Post by ryuzy Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:00 am

maijiyeon wrote:Yea. The suggestion is good. But everybody is too busy T_T Even me. D: I rarely visit and update this forum. I feel so bad. D:

Why not find more international admins and moderator because the timelines different and it would make sense to make the forum more active,right?!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:40 pm