Hwawesome

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hwawesome

We're the first international fan forum for T-ARA Hwayoung!

Hello! Welcome to Hwawesome.
Hwawesomes,please read the general rules and we're hiring! We need some moderators right now and we also need some donations!

Hwayoung spends time with close friend INFINITE’s Sungjong

cass13
    cass13

Hwayoung spends time with close friend INFINITE’s Sungjong Empty Hwayoung spends time with close friend INFINITE’s Sungjong

Post by cass13 Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:51 am

It seems like Hwayoung has been catching up with friends lately, one of whom is none other than INFINITE‘s maknae, Sungjong!

The former idol, who is said to be looking into pursuing an acting career, updated fans with a selca and revealed her fondness for Sungjong as she tweeted, “I met up with my friend Sungjong, who is prettier than me and someone I can’t be without, after practically 1 million years, and we’re playing ghost!! Hehe It was really great to see his face after a long while ^_^.. Whew, I also miss Dasom ㅠㅠ”

The last line of her tweet is, of course, in reference to SISTAR‘s Dasom, who is also well known to be one of Hwayoung’s close friends in the industry, and the two have been spotted hanging out in public previously, enjoying each other’s company.

Hwayoung spends time with close friend INFINITE’s Sungjong 20130119_hwayoung_sungjong

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:34 am